SPACE AVAILABLE FOR ALL REMAINING SESSIONS!
Learn from the coaches and players of the #1
high school basketball program in America!
Find us on Instagram @demathabasketballcamp
SUMMER 2016 SESSION DATES - SPACE AVAILABLE!
Session 1: June 20 to June 24
Session 2: June 27 to July 1
Session 3: July 5 to July 8
(off 4th of July, reduced cost of $150)
Session 4: July 18 to July 22
Session 5: July 25 to July 29
Session 6: August 1 to August 5
2016 Registration Form download link below.
DeMatha Basketball Camp is designed to give boys and GIRLS, ages 7 to 16 the opportunity to learn FUNdamentals of the game.
Our state of the art, air conditioned arena opens with staff present daily at 8:15am, with the buzzer sounding at 9:30 to officially begin camp. While camp ends at 4:00, the gym remains open and supervised until 5:30pm.
(NO FEE for 8:15am drop-off and/or 5:15pm pick-up)
DeMatha Catholic High School's campus is located less than 2 miles from the University of Maryland, and less than 1 mile from Prince George's Plaza Green Line Metro Station, with free shuttle service to and from.
7 to 1 camper to counselor ratio, including DeMatha coaching staff, and former and current college and high school players as counselors.
Each camper receives a t-shirt, and the chance to win prizes during contests throughout the week.
Team and individual award winners, voted on by staff, are recognized at an award ceremony on last day of camp.
Sample Day at Camp
8:15 to 9:30 Gym Open for Camper Drop-Off
9:30 to 9:35 Start of Camp
9:35 to 10:30 Fundamental/Skill Work
10:30 to 11:30 5 on 5 Games
11:30 to 12:15 Lunch
12:15 to 12:45 Camp Activity
12:45 to 1:45 Fundamental/Skill Work
1:45 to 2:45 Contest/Video/3 on 3 Games
2:45 to 3:45 5 on 5 Games
3:45 to 4:00 Close of camp
4:00 to 5:30 Gym Open for Camper Pick-Up
*Structuring by age/league/teams occurs prior to lunch of first day
Camp Tuition Information
- $200 per session (Session #3 is $150 due to shortened week)
- $175 if registration with deposit is received before May 1st)
- Lunch NOT included in tuition--Pizza, Potato Chips, Gatorade SOLD daily)
- $100 deposit due with registration--balance to be paid before/on the 1st day of camp
- Cash, Check, or Money Order accepted
- Discounts available to groups of 6 or more (person in charge of group must submit all applications with the required deposit) and/or to campers registering for multiple sessions.
- Walk-up registration is available, but pre-registration by mailing in form is recommended as space may be limited.